Optimal calculation of insurance cover
They work unobtrusively and hardly anyone knows who they are: We are referring to actuaries or insurance mathematicians. Although they seem to work in the background, these mathematical geniuses "translate" your company risks into numbers, evaluate your individual risk and make it measurable.
Our experienced and highly qualified insurance mathematicians prepare a detailed analysis of your individual risks and on this basis they calculate the premium for your insurance cover and the optimal deductible. Our specialists always pay attention to the legal requirements both now and in the long term (e.g. Solvency II or IFRS-IV).
Our portfolio encompasses:
- Advice on the restructuring and harmonization of pension plans
- Financial analysis and forecast of retirement benefits, expenditure and reserves
- Due diligence of occupational pension schemes and support on the acquisition of companies
- Actuarial valuations for annual accounts
- Calculation and attestation of retirement benefits and severance payments