Coverage for your competencies
A corporate accident insurance or a group accident insurance for your staff could prove to be a reasonable addition to the German statutory accident insurance (employers' liability insurance association) or to a private accident insurance. Coverage can be tailored to your individual requirements: it may include, for example, accidents at work or leisure accidents or solely business trips.
Accident insurances provide coverage for
- disability (disablement benefits with progression depending on the degree of disability as per the dismemberment schedule)
- or death (death benefit).
On request, coverage can be extended (subject to premium) to include for example:
- transitional benefits
- monthly accident annuity
- per diem allowance
- per diem hospital allowance
Insurance benefit is paid when an insured person involuntarily suffers damage or impairment to his health due to an external event which suddenly affects his body. The term accident is defined by the respective insurance company in the underlying terms and conditions of insurance.
Excluded from insurance coverage are accidents arising from any conduct engaged in whilst under the inflluence of alcohol or drugs, or accidents that occur while committing or attempting to commit an illegal action or while racing.
We offer any kind of accident insurance, for example:
- Private accident insurance based on 24-hour-accident coverage
- Accident insurance for workforce in the context of a group accident insurance with or without direct claim