Carriers' Liability Insurance
Coverage for shipments
Our specialists within the Ecclesia Group, who have longstanding professional experience, will be pleased to be of assistance with their extensive know-how in all areas relating to liability risks that you are exposed to as freight forwarder or transport and logistics company, either domestic or abroad.
We offer insurance solutions that are individually tailored to your needs in addition to an excellent in-house claims management.
In our everyday business we are dealing, among others, with:
- all international liability principles with regard to the transportation of goods by land, sea or air, such as CMR (Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road), Warsaw Convention, Montreal Convention, CMNI (Budapest Convention on the Contract for the Carriage of Goods by Inland Waterway),
- the relevant German legal provisions, such as the German Commercial Code (HGB), German Road Haulage Act (GüKG),
- legal requirements of other relevant countries,
- the relevant terms and conditions, such as the General German Freight Forwarding Terms and Conditions (ADSp), the contractual terms for companies involved in the transportation of goods by road, freight forwarding and logistics (VBGL),
- Individual agreements between you and your customer.