In the German building materials trade, we have been servicing companies of various cooperations and associations for decades. By now, our clientele in this segment has increased to over 500 clients who place their trust in our know-how
On this basis, we have developed our exclusive concept: the Multi-Building-Policy (Multi-Bau-Police). This combination product is exclusively tailored to the requirements of the industry and is characterized by market-leading coverage features.
- A variety of individual covers in a single policy, thus reducing your administrative effort
- Comprehensive insurance cover (including property damage, loss of earnings, breakdown of machinery, electronic equipment, criminal law legal costs protection and intra-company transport insurance, public liability, product liability and environmental liability)
- Provides all risks insurance cover in the property damage and loss of earnings insurance lines
- No risk of underinsurance (maximum indemnity in the event of a claim)
- The premium calculation is based of the sales volume of the insured business
- A sophisticated insurance wording, which has emerged over decades and truly meets all requirements of the industry
Comprehensive coverage arrangements ensure that you are insured in the event of changes over the course of a year (e.g. new locations, additional areas of activity) even without prior notification. Reporting of certain data concering the insured companies is only necessary once a year. Our simple questionnaire, which is limited to absolute essentials, is a helpful tool for this. The Multi-Building Policy thus saves you a great deal of effort.
We prepare, if required, separate invoices for individual companies/corporate divisions. This ensures cost transparency and the correct cost allocation in the company.
Apart from the exclusive Multi-Building-Policy, we also offer suitable insurance cover in the building materials trade – always with a view of the specific features of the industry. This includes the following: