Cyber attacks threaten every business sector – whether it's a medium-sized company or a large corporation. Protection against cyber attacks is demanding because cyber attacks represent so-called intangible risks. Every area of business is at risk, and no sector can escape the threat. IT system failures, crime-based cyber attacks and data protection violations can lead to considerable financial losses, forensic and recovery costs, claims for damages and business interruptions – such risks affecting the balance sheet and costs can be insured.
Caution is advised here, however, the well-known classic insurance policies do not offer comprehensive protection against these new intangible risks. We discuss with you how existing insurance contracts can be adapted to the new risk situation. Our team of experts at deas CyberSolutions provides you with individual protection through tailored insurance solutions that protect you against the financial consequences of a cyber attack and provide you with immediate support rendered by a network of experts (for example, IT forensic experts, PR consultants, lawyers).
Risk Analysis & Dialogue
- Identification of your risks through individual risk and needs assessment (Risk Landscape Analysis)
- Support in the development of risk prevention measures and emergency/contingency plans
- Development of measures to spread and prevent risks
- Support in selecting external consultants and developing catalogues of measures
- Insurance conception
- Comparison of existing cyber risks with existing insurance solutions and individual adaptation by using insurance modules
- Comprehensive and individual insurance solutions to cover the various cyber scenarios
- Individual cyber protection customized in an artisan workshop style for your company that reflects the risks involved
- Tailor-made insurance solutions providing coverage concepts above market standards
- Customer-specific analysis of terms and conditions and comparisons of coverage
- Comprehensive support and individual contract design for your cyber risks
- Assistance and access to internal and external technical experts and consultants (IT security, forensics, lawyers and insurance experts)
- All-embracing service from risk identification and assessment to insurance conception and support in the event of claim